EVERY CELL IN OUR BODY USES THYROID HORMONE!
This is why it is so important to have a healthy functioning Thyroid.
Here are some of the most common symptoms that will tell you if you should investigate further.
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism:
Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism:
· Tired/sluggish/Extreme fatigue
· Depression/ lack of motivation
· Weight gain
· Feel cold―hands, feet, all over
· Constipation (Difficult, infrequent BM)
· Need XS sleep to function properly
· Morning headaches
· Thinning of hair/excessive hair loss/
· Outer 3rd of eyebrow thins
· Dryness of skin/scalp, rough cracked skin
· Memory Loss/mental sluggishness/Brian fog
· Muscle Aches and Tenderness
· Joint stiffness and swelling
· Breathing problems
· Low Immune system (more freq colds)
· Changes in menstrual cycle
· Nervousness & emotional
· Muscle weakness
· Unexplained weight loss
· Vision and eye issues
· Insomnia/Sleep disturbances
· Heart palpitations/fluttering
· Increased pulse even at rest
· Inward trembling
Read more HERE to find out about the TOP 10 CAUSES of Thyroid disorders and WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!